CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

W2D1

Well yesterday started Week 2 Day 1 . I new my time was going to step up from 60 sec of running to 90 sec of running and 2 min of walking. So ok not bad. Jake actually should of been a few weeks a head of me but because he has been sick he decided to step back to my week so we could do it together. So after he got home yesterday we were off. Kyndal running with us and Ally in the running stroller. The time is longer that Week 1 so we figured we would make it to the bottom of Flagg (our road) before we needed to turn around. Just to add one more thing our running stroller doesn't have working breaks. :) So down the first hill, while running, was ok. Our plan was for me to push down that for Jake to take it coming back. Almost to the end of the road and still going strong. We can to the second hill. UGH it was longer and steeper. It never failed that I was always running when we can to them either. So the running stroller was pretty much pulling me down, while I am trying to slow down and kill myself on a rock or something. LOL I am sure it was quite a site. So the way back. We turned, oh and we did make it all the way down the road, which it a mile. Still going good. Then it cam to running back up the last hill. We both lost it. LOL It was a killer. i stopped and walked half of it and then walked my 2 min. Then ran. That was the last set I ran. I think I just skipped one. But that hill killed us. I told Jake after that I think I will just stick to the driveway and that I don't want to add in hills until like week 20. lol But you know what even though we didn't make the running/walk program we still got out and went 2 miles. We got off the couch!!!! So on Thursday we are SO just going to go to the track!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I started week 2 day 1 on Monday..so we are at the same place!!

Jenn said...

Sweet now we can run together if we want to. I will do W2D2 tomorrow. Weather permitting. :)

Alan Curtis said...

Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my diabetes and my husband's erectile dysfunctions it's help us a lot and we thank Dr Itua very much on his good deeds to us so reason I have been writing about him on every blog I came across with for people with health issue can relate and get well with Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua can cure Hiv,Herpes,Als,Hepatitis,Cancer,Ms,Menstrual Pain,Parkinson and some other health problem human being can encounter.
Contact him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his herbs store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. Thank you for your love and opened to sharing your knowledge with us all through this blog site. All my love,