CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

W1D3 & D4 :)


To recap the week. I downloaded the FREE C25K podcast, ugh even though the music isn't great its nice to be actually running and walking the amount of time that I am suppose to be. Its so easy right now, but pushed you at the same time. Kyndal has been running with me too, its cute. So this week I walked with Jake on Tuesday, ran the c25k on Wednesday, the cam home after church today and ran the c25k program. After church the family took me to Olive Garden for my birthday yesterday and so by the time we got home I had that Sunday afternoon nap feeling but I really didn't want to sleep so I said ok I am going to go do. I need to do at least one more day to I can move on. I mean 3 weeks on week 1 is enough. So went and ran and it felt great and i can pack with a ton of energy. Kyndal and I actually left the driveway and ran down the road a bit. ( I have a long driveway) So with week 1 gone i welcome the challenge and the step up in running from week 2. Here we go we are doing it!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

So what is the podcast thing? Is it music that is exactly timed to each of the phases? That sounds very cool. I really don't enjoy having to keep track of it!

Jenn said...

The podcast is basically what it sounds like. lol A guy who did the program made them so they are a little lame and the music is really techno and feels like you should be at a club. I don't know about you but when I run I kind of don't really even listen to what i am listening to and just kinda space. lol Anyways go to www.c25k.com and click on podcast and you can get them there. If you have an ipod touch or iphone they have a really cool app that is soo much better, but I did think you had one.

Alan Curtis said...

Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my diabetes and my husband's erectile dysfunctions it's help us a lot and we thank Dr Itua very much on his good deeds to us so reason I have been writing about him on every blog I came across with for people with health issue can relate and get well with Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua can cure Hiv,Herpes,Als,Hepatitis,Cancer,Ms,Menstrual Pain,Parkinson and some other health problem human being can encounter.
Contact him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his herbs store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. Thank you for your love and opened to sharing your knowledge with us all through this blog site. All my love,