CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Are we done???

So today (Thursday) we went to the Neurologist for my check up. He said everything is going really good. My visual fields look great. We are staying on the meds for now. We asked him how my Papilladema (that's what I have) would effect us getting pregnant again. Since it was brought on by that in the first place. He said it would be very hard to treat and that there were things that could be done if need but they weren't really fun and easy things cause obviously the baby would come first. But the biggest thing that all of the treatments would prevent would be me going blind. So basically if I got pregnant again I could go blind. UGH sooo not what we wanted to hear. I don't think anyone every wants to have a Dr pretty much tell you that you are done having kids. That my decision to make, not theirs. I say screw them and lets have a baby. But I do want to be able to see that baby. UGH to much to figure out. I wouldn't even know where to start to look into adoption and who knows if we would meet all of the requirements and the money. God knows we don't have that. So we are just sitting and waiting and praying about it. Maybe we are done?? Only God knows right now.

0 comments: