CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

W2D2

Yesterday, knowing in was going to be a long day and not sure if I would be able to fit in my running. I got up at 8 and ran ,the not so bad part of my driveway, which still kinda kicked my butt. I was so stinking hot after, it was crazy. With Jake still in bed I went up starts and opened all the windows turned the fans on high and took a cool shower, with all the doors open. lol I was pretty excited that the girls and I were going to go to David's Bridal with Sam to try on Wedding gowns and Bridesmaids dresses. To back up a little, Thursday I went to Dress Barn to see about finding a dress for Shara and Jake's Wedding next weekend. I usually dread finding something to wear cause nothing ever fits right. So I found on that I loved. I made Jake, who was playing at Borders with the girls, come back and look at it. I was excited cause it was a size smaller than what I am currently wearing. So anyway he wasn't crazy about it, thought it was too blue. :P So went around the store and gave me like 5 dresses to try on. The grabbed one that I had passed up several time, because I thought there is no way that is going to look good on me or I wish I had the body to get away with that dress. So he gave it to me. I LOVED IT!!! AND its 2 sizes smaller that what I am wearing now. YEA!! That's what I said!!!! I still could loose a bit to make it look even better but you know what. If I keep up the running it will be a dress I can continue to wear even after I lose more weight. So I am wicked excited, I have never had a little black dress and this is a kind of sexy one. :)
So back to bridesmaid dresses, I had a blast cause I can now feel comfortable about the size I am grabbing off of the rack and know that I look good in it. I makes to more excited to know that if I keep running and stay active I will just look better and better. LOL :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Awesome!!!! I'm excited for you!!!

Kann said...

I am so happy for you! My dress for the wedding came from there too!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Alan Curtis said...

Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my diabetes and my husband's erectile dysfunctions it's help us a lot and we thank Dr Itua very much on his good deeds to us so reason I have been writing about him on every blog I came across with for people with health issue can relate and get well with Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua can cure Hiv,Herpes,Als,Hepatitis,Cancer,Ms,Menstrual Pain,Parkinson and some other health problem human being can encounter.
Contact him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his herbs store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. Thank you for your love and opened to sharing your knowledge with us all through this blog site. All my love,