CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

A fresh start!!

Oh I forgot to mention the worst and well best thing that just recently happen, within the month. Well lets start with the good news. As of August 1st Jake is now officially full-time(part-time) at our church. He is technically part-time(4 days a week) but does not have any other job so I call it full-time. We are very excited. I joke and say that now he gets paid to play his guitar. :) lol well on Sundays he does. :) We will be starting very soon his licensing process with Foursquare. So then he will have the pastor title. :)

So along with that. He got a new Mac Book Pro ( I think, something big that he can do music stuff on) So he transfered all of his setting off of our computer on to his new one. So now I get ours all to myself. After he did that it mine was running kinda slow so he shut it down....... and well it never turned back on again. Lukily we have AppleCare so he called them they couldn't get it to work so they sent up a box. I was so praying that it would be an easy fix and we would get it back and ALL of my stuff would still be there. WELLLLL....... we go it back on tuesday and I turned it on and what did I hear. The new start up programming music!! I could have thrown it out the window. They replaced the entire hard drive. I lost EVERYTHING!!!! All of my settings, the pics ( that I hadn't put on the internet or backed up to our other hard drive.), my bookmarks, files, address book.....ect...... Like I said EVERYTHING!!!! Its realy frustrating having to start from scratch. I almost didn't even feel like doing it.

But I am slowly, slowly, :) getting it back. You know its rough when you can't even remember what you had and were to find it. Cause you are so use to just clicking a button. Oh well. I guess a fresh start is good sometimes. But it won't happen again. I am now backing everything up with out external hard drive useing time machine. So if it every happens again all I have to do it plug it in and it will bring up EVERYTHING!! All I have to say it Thanks God for AppleCare cause we didn't have to pay anything. Okay there was my crisis for the month, I HOPE!!!!

2 comments:

Kann said...

I'm so glad you decided to join the blogger world! lol! I hear your moving???

Jenn said...

YEP!! Next weekend is the big moving day!! We are very excited. You guys will defiantly have to come over, wait to see the place it is beautiful. :)