CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes!!

Well last week I finally got a good load of boxes for Old Navy. They are the best moving boxes and plus they are free. What better deal can you get. So we have started to process of packing......well I have. I take that back Jake has helped pack up some of the kitchen. I am a pretty fast packer. It does not seem to take me very long to get things done. When we moved up here from LA I packed the entire out in a week. And now I could do it again, I am going a bit slower this time because I have more time and we can come back and get things even after the "Big Move". But I always have everything ready by moving day. I hate helping some one move and its just like a free for all, just grab whatever. No that's not how we roll.

Also in the mix of all the packing. We have so many other things going on this past week and the coming. Jake and I sang at a wedding this morning. A guy that his youth group went to NY with on Missions Trips got married. So he wanted all the youth that could come that he ever took to NY. It was a nice small wedding. But of coarse, for those who know Jake, we didn't practice our song until last night. I of coarse had been practicing but I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to sing it because I have been sick and haven't really had even much of a speaking voice. But it went well.

Okay well my break is over so off to finish filling the boxes. :)

0 comments: