CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Catch UP!!

Ok well I have been really bad at keeping this thing up the past 2 months. I can't really give an excuse why. So let me see if I can catch up a bit.

We went camping 4th of July weekend. Happy Harbinger Getaway!!! It was very relaxing and fun.
At the end of July to the beginning of August was Soulfest. GREAT TIMES, AS ALWAYS!!!! Its was a little wet, lol butyou can still rock in the rain, right??

I am having a hard time really thinking right now. I have pink eye in BOTH eyes and the med i using makes it had to see and they are really itching me today. UGH!!! (Thanks for giving it to me JAKE!)

Anyway..... on a lighter note we will be moving September 1st!!! WICKED EXCITED!!!! I can't post pics until my parents come on the 7th. Cause I don't want them to see it till they get here. But its beautiful and has amazing views, and can't wait for everyone to see the place. PARTIES AT OUR HOUSE (sorry no cable though) !!!

I will be sending out an email of our new address soon. I will also post some pics soon too. Ally is now 9 months, Jakes birthday is on Sunday and Kyndal will be 4 on Wednesday. So I am sure I will have alot to write aobut in the next coupld of days...............

0 comments: