CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year a New Start

Well after a nice night out with the hubby. We have now be dragged back to the everyday jobs of life. :) Today we officially started on our diet. Hey its the new year doesn't everyone diet, for at least a little bit. But seriously, we really are doing it. Our diet of choice is South Beach. All I want is for the mountains of snow to be gone so I can get back out side and walk. I would rather bust my butt in working out that diet. I have a big goal ahead of me. First I wanna get back to where I was before Ally, than back to where I was before Kyndal, than back to where I was when Jake and I got married and then, why not, back to where I was when we where dating. So My goal are big that about a total of, I hate to say it but, 70 pound. Wow thats what life, marriage, BC, and 2 kids will do. Here is my now pic and my about 6 years ago/ after my diet, i hope, pic. LOL :) Wish me luck!!!!


0 comments: