CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve

I just wanna say that I am very excied for tonight. A night out with out the kids, just me and Jake. I do feel kinda bad we took Kyndal to the Dr. today cause she has had a nasty cough, but didn't think it was anything bad. But come to find out she had a sinus and ear infection. Nice, first one ever. The Dr. did say that the ear infection hasn't set in yet thats why she is still acting normal for the most part. No pain yet. But Im sure with some good meds in her she will be back to normal soon. I also had an appt today. Let just say I won't have to worry about anything for atleast 5 years. LOL :) Unless we want another one. :) We will see. But it is nice to know that I don't have to worry about taking anything everyday. We are just praying that I don't go *itchy with the hormones. They sometime do that to me. My Dr. said that things work different because of the placement of where they are. So if you start seeing some nasty blogs you might wanna give Jake a call and make sure he is still alive. LOL j/k :) Well Im off to get the girls packed and ready for Grammys house.




0 comments: