CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

First set of Shots.

Well Ally had her first set of shots today. She did not like them at all. It was a really pathetic cry. One of those where you just wanna hold them cause its like they are just whimpering. I never know weather to cry or smile. Cause its kinda cute. Maybe I smile to keep from crying, thats it. But anyway she survived. She is now 11 lbs 1 ounce. and 23 inches. And well we played around a bit and Kyndal is 38 lbs and 41 inches. Just thought I do some comparing. Maybe tomorrow I will follow in Kristins footsteps and compare by pics. that means i have to find some of Kyndal most of hers where on our old computer and they are still there. But if I have one I'll have to scan it. So I'll see what i can come up with. Fun project!!!!

0 comments: