CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Settleing in

So Saturday was moving day. It actually went very well. We started about 7, well Jake did. Then the help (Mark W. Jimmy M. Sterling, Jim & Sam, and Diana & Craig L.) So we had 9 people total. Which is a good amount not to big not to small. We were done unloading everything here at the new house at about right at noon. So it was just the time we were hoping for. So we are getting settled in now. My parents will be here on Sunday so I want to get as much done as I can ( They survied Gustav!!). I really wanna put up pics to show everyone but I don't want my parents to see the place until they get here. So I will try to wait, I might so it though cause I don't think my mom really looks at my blog. Anyway, We are loving it here. Jake says he feels like he is on vacation. I don't him not to get use to that. All thought spending more time as a family, like you do when you are on vacation is not a bad thing. I feel like we are already starting to do that. :) Well I gotta go to bed. WICKED tired from the weekend.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

yeah..pics would be good. Do it!

Kann said...

yes I would like to request pics also...