CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

STUPID computers or STUPID ME!!!

Okay well I was getting Ally ready for bed and I put on her patriotic onsie for her to sleep in. It made me realize that one of the things I lost when my computer crashed was ALL of my pics from our camping trip during the 4th of July, No Happy Harbinger Pics. I can't find them anywhere online either, no I must not have posed them anywhere. UGH I am soooo upset. I took some really cute ones of the girls in the red, white, and blue out fits and Ally with Shara's hat. Also with there letter shirts that they made. UGH I am REALLY P.O.ed. Stupid Computer, or Stupid me for not putting them online. I don't I ever send them to anyone. But in case I sent them to you and you still have them, send some back this way PLEASE!!!!

3 comments:

Kann said...

I'm trying to remember if I saw those pics or not... I'm sorry you lost so much stuff! Are you guys coming to family camp this weekend?

Jenn said...

Hey that's ok!! No we aren't coming we are moving on saturday. Fun, Fun.

Kristin said...

That really stinks...but it does inspire me to get on backing up my stuff. I usually burn my pictures to a disc every 6 months..but I haven't done it yet this year. I have many many many pics on my computer....