CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

5K!! What!!!!?

Ok so we had a soccer game tonight. To catch everyone up since I haven't posted in a while. I have been playing indoor soccer at the Bow Fiedhouse for a few months now. Jake and I have started our own team, "CRUSH", for the session we are currently in. Anyway, after the game Jake comes up with the crazy idea that we should do a 5K. That is we found one some time in Sept. or Oct. we would have plenty of time to train and get in shape. Which I am all for getting in shape, I have been wanting to drop more weight for a while.
Speaking of weight since finding out about my eye/head condition in November I have dropped about 26 pounds. I still have at least 30 that I need to drop. UGH that seems like such a big number. :)
Anyway, so that's my crazy husband for you!!!!! We will see exactly how far his ides goes. :)

0 comments: