CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!!!


Ok so we had a little birthday party for Ally this past Sunday. She will be 1 on Thursday. Wow the year has totally flown by. I knew it would go fast but come on give me some more time. :) So I took her outside after we got home from church and took a few pics. What I could by myself. She had a really good time. Eating cake, lol. She has been having a little runny nose and runny eyes since Thursday. I just thought it was a cold or allergies, since we all have them. So Monday Jake took her to the Dr. to get it checked out. Come to find out, she has a doubt ear infection. The Dr. said that she couldn't even believe that she was still sitting there smiling. I guess we have super tough girls. :) so hopefully she will be feeling alot better on her actual birthday and I can get some pics that don't have red puffy eyes. So here are some good ones that I took.




0 comments: