CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

3 Months Old

Well the past 3 months have gone by really fast. I really can't wait for next month when we have absolutly nothing going on. No basketball every night!! I have to admit that I really really enjoy doing stuff with and at the school but I don't know if it was going from having a Baby, to an always crazy One Voice then to Christmas. But Since the beginning thing have just kept rolling along no slowing down or you'll get run over. So that said............

Ally just turned 3 Month on the 6th so I thought I would do a little comparison. of the girls. Now the pics are exactly taken at 3 months but close enough. :)

Kyndal at 3 Months
( with your first child you actually take them ever month or so and get professional pics done, with your second you get sloppy! )


Allyson "Ally"



They both hit the chubby stage at the same time. :) It seem that all babies go through the chubby stage and grow out of it in a month or so. Of coarse some don't ever grow out of it, lol :) But mine WILL!!!!!! :)

0 comments: