CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Basketball, SOCCER!!, Basketball, Basketball...........

Well, Its been a little while since I have written anything. We have been busy going to LCS basketball games and supporting the team. And the Coach I guess. :) After one of the games we went to 2 of the boys soccer game at the Bow Fieldhouse. While we were there they had a ad for a soccer clinic type thing for 3-4 year old. So of course I got wicked excited. So I ended up calling a day later and well...... we signed Kyndal up for it. We even went out and bought her some cool soccer shorts and shirt. Oh and socks with shin guards and a cool pink soccer ball just her size. She is very excited every day she say "Mommy can we go to my game?". And well we just keep counting down the days. It starts the first weekend of Feb. So almost a week. So in my mission to get into shape. I signed myself up for there Womens Open on Monday night. I'm pretty pumped myself. A bit nervous but mostly cause Im REALLY out of shape. Im not sure yet if I will be able to plat this session cause they just started on Monday, but my name is down in case a team needs another player. This is indoor soccer for those of you who where wondering how we were going to play in the snow. :) Well, that is my update on things so right now we are just trying to finish out the Basketball season. Cause I would really love to see my husband more. Its been pretty rough winter. But as soon as I can get out of this house to do something I pretty much jump all over it. Okay well I gotta go finish dinner I'm taking my time cause Jake is at practice. But I'm getting hungry and Kyndal is starting to bug me for food. Gotta go feed the chicks!!!!




Kyndal in her new soccer outfit. Taken with my phone so poor quality. The shirt doesn't look like much but its one of those sports type shirts thats really soft. Sorry I can't explain it very well.

0 comments: